Saturday, April 1, 2017

A Successful Entrepreneur




Entrepreneurs are a unique breed. They have decided to charter their own course instead of following the templet set out in front of them. So, what are the keys to their success? Why are they unique? If you would like to be a successful entrepreneur, here are some suggestions that should be in your mindset:
1.       Put yourself in the game. You can’t win if you are on the sidelines.

2.       Don’t wait to be rescued; build your own raft. No spouse, no friend or parent can help you do the work. If you want a flat stomach, you will have to do the daily sit ups.

3.       Don’t wait for someone to give you the answers. How do you know what they are telling you is right for you and not their agenda? Create your own blueprint and be your own hero.

4.       Take the risk. Many will ask why you would do that. Don’t live your life by what others think. You will limit yourself for other people’s happiness and their comfort zone.

5.        Remember this is an inside job that begins with self-image. Who you are authentically, will be who you are successfully. Capitalize on your uniqueness.

6.       Don’t spend, invest. Going to network events, conventions and seminars will cost money. However, look at the rewards. You might meet a good mentor, clients and many other opportunities that you never considered. For what you purchased, look at what you gained.

7.       Believe in yourself and worth. Many disconnect with yourself because you don’t know your power.  It is not unusual; to see elephants being led by a small person or a domesticated lion is being pushed around in animal sanctuaries. A long time ago someone trained these large beasts to be grateful and dependent.  Is that you?

8.       Say yes to your desires. Don’t say no or maybe. When will you get up and live your life of abundance? When someone says no, don’t be ok with that. No one should settle for crumbs or scraps from the table. Leave that scarce mentally alone.

9.       Always have integrity. Practice what you preach.  If you don’t, that very person you messed up will not be silent and your misbehavior will impact future clients. Don’t mess up your future by not following through. The world is small and the internet is large.


10.   Connect with the bigger purpose. Yes, you want a nice paycheck but everything has a price and your happiness will cost you. Why price are you willing to pay? Always try to be ethical and have values. Now ask yourself: “how committed am I to get what I want?”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My wife and I separated Last year September, I will agree I wasn't true to myself and her. But i did all I could let her have a good life I did put all my energy into our little family as we have 2 beautiful kids.because I worked As a waiter she didn't really like that for a career, she thought i didn't want to do well in my life. last year as the harsh finance situation hit as we've been suffering with our finance for a while she decided to end our marriage. which i was very devastated!! to lose the love of my life, but a month after separation i went to France for 10days to clear my head. when i got back she wanted me back but she didn't want romantic side of it a month after xmas she told me again that she cant do it anymore as our finance was at lowest. then we made a decision to end it to sort our lives out...but my prayer everyday for her to realize that i am not a loser all i wanted is to do what i could to put food on the table and roof over their head. since the second separation i am qualified football coach and fitness instructor and doing more toward my career but I don't want to get into a relationship with another woman when my wife and I suffered all of this years when my career takes of shes not there to enjoy it with me..I really want her back in my life so i contacted this spell caster Dr Abalaka who now help me to bring her back, we now have a happy family together with my wife. If you want his help you reach him via email at dr.abalaka@outlook.com you are well come!