1. Rent a booth or stand at the local mall and set up a sneaker cleaning business.
2. Buy a t-shirt presser and make t-shirts for groups and organizations.
3. Design t-shirts and sell them on Café Press.com
4. Become a virtual assistant. All you need is a computer and a Skype connection.
5. Start an animal grooming or dog walker business.
6. Charge for tutoring; you can meet clients at the library instead of their homes.
7. Sell gift baskets for special occasions i.e weddings, showers, graduations